Virtual data rooms have been a revolutionary discovery for business companies worldwide. These solutions can meet the primary needs of businesses to store and distribute data securely. In addition to secure storage, VDRs also offers advanced management features that help increase productivity and simplify your operations. As a result, data rooms are popular in many countries, especially in the United States. This article will break down which VDR providers are considered the best companies in the United States.
About iDeals Virtual Data Room
IDeals is a leading virtual data room provider that has maintained its leadership position among competitors for years. Its specialty includes due diligence in various business transactions, which means this solution takes serious care of your data protection. iDeals can be helpful in multiple sectors and, for the most part, works with larger companies that conduct large-scale transactions. The data room uses all the necessary security measures, including encryption, watermarks, double authentication, and more, to keep your data safe. Also, iDeals provides security certifications such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013 SOC2 GDPR HIPAA.
Other VDR features include:
- Fence view – prevents hacking through your devices’ cameras
- Desktop synchronization – instantly syncs all versions of documents to provide only up-to-date information
- Live support -responds to your request at any time of the day or night, can serve customers in more than 12 languages
- Ease of use and user-friendly interface allows you to start working with the space right away. You can even customize the VDR space to match your company’s branding
About Citrix Virtual Data Room
Citrix is a virtual data room suitable for all sizes of businesses. They offer the ability to run operations such as IPOs, mergers and acquisitions, and due diligence. Law firms, accounting firms, financial firms, and healthcare firms take advantage of VDRs. The Citrix provider offers security features such as:
- 256-bit SSL encryption
- Detailed access configurations
- Qualitative ISO 27001 SOC 2 security certifications
- Full archiving of the transaction after the transaction is closed
Other features of VDR include integration with business-friendly applications such as SharePoint, Microsoft Azure, and others. In addition, provider pricing is very straightforward, with no hidden overpayments.
About Data site Virtual Data Room
Data site is one of the most experienced VDR providers, established in the U.S. and is actively used by U.S. business companies. The scope of functions and industries that a Data site provider can use is virtually unlimited. This solution adheres to the best standards of VDR operation, so its functionality contains the best features of data protection and management, among which such features stand out as:
- AI redaction-allows you to erase sensitive information from documents of any size. The administrator needs to specify what type of data he wants to erase, and the A.I. system will perform the task in an instant
- Periodic automatic password reset – enhances login security to avoid unauthorized logins using the old password
- Third-party vulnerability assessment – once every certain amount of time, independent experts evaluate Datasite’s security to highlight its weaknesses and strengthen its protection
About Intralinks Virtual Data Room
Intralinks is a VDR provider most commonly used in bankruptcy, restructuring, IPO, M&A, energy transactions, etc. The provider has a vast arsenal of security features that are guaranteed to keep your data intact and fully control other users’ actions within its space. In addition, it includes permission management with 16 roles, separate repositories for each member, and integration with Zoom and content management systems.